Myers Corner. Work Here. Live Here.
Are you searching for the perfect place to build a life--or a business--in Augusta County, VA, with easy access to all of the communities that make our region special? Welcome to Myers Corner! Spearheaded by Crescent Development Group principals Scott Williams and Greg Jurick, Myers Corner is a mixed residential/commercial development with beautiful homes, safe neighborhoods, and an excellent environment for businesses to thrive. Work here. Live here. That's the promise of life in Myers Corner.
Work Here: Augusta County's Biggest Businesses Are Choosing Myers Corner
When Crescent Development Group was planning Myers Corner, they knew they wanted to pick a location close to Augusta County's major businesses, including Augusta Health which is the county's largest employer. The prime location and business-friendly setup of Myers Corner make the development a very appealing destination for businesses from Augusta County, VA and beyond.
- While Myers Corner is a new development, it has already caught the attention of plenty of big businesses. The current list of businesses at Myers Corner includes Fishersville Family Pharmacies, 7-Eleven, Bankers Insurance, Farmers and Merchants Bank, Prosperity Home Mortgage, and many more.
- And that's just the start. As more and more business jump at the opportunity to be a part of Myers Corner, you can expect the list of businesses in the development to continue growing at a healthy pace.
- Businesses in Myers Corner have the opportunity to reach customers from Augusta County, and beyond. The development provides easy access to major routes like Interstate 64, Interstate 81, and Route 250, so the potential for growth is strong.
- Old Dominion Realty will soon be opening a new office located at 19 Myers Corner Drive, Suite 101, Staunton, VA.
Live Here: Residential Homes and Amenities in Myers Corner
Myers Corner is both a great place to work and a great place to live. With fast growth already and more to come, the residential portion of Myers Corner will feature 300 homes, with vibrant neighborhoods and a convenient, central location.
- Buy from the best and choose the home design of your dreams. The Myers Corner Development Team strives for top quality at every turn whether you're building a business or choosing the details or your next home.
- Enjoy a convenient location. Access to major local highways allows you to move through Augusta County – and beyond – with ease, whether you're looking to work, play, or explore something new. Make a quick drive to enjoy a day in Staunton, or stay close to home with all of the amenities around Myers Corner.
- Be a part of the start of something special in Augusta County. Myers Corner may be a new development, but it's already earning rave reviews from the businesses that have relocated here. You can expect the same high level of quality from residential locations in the community.
- Work here, live here, and learn here, too! Myers Corner is located close to Wilson Elementary School, Wilson Middle School, and Wilson Memorial High School, so the kids can get a quality education very close to home.
Find a Home or Locate Your Business in Myers Corner
Are you interested in finding a home in Myers Corner, or relocating your business to this hot, new Augusta County, VA development? Listing agent Charlie Ward from our team at Old Dominion Realty is here to help! Contact Charlie Ward to learn more about Myers Corner, shop for Myers Corner homes, or find the perfect place to locate your business in the community.